1. Tirupati Balaji Dhaam is a religious establishment and the only purpose of the visit should be worshiping the Lord.
2. Ladies have to tie their hair before entering the temple and have to wear traditional clothing and for men the dress code is dhoti or pajamas with upper cloth.
3. Temple management will not be responsible for any loss of valuables, please try to carry only the minimum required items. Leather products (jacket, purse, belt, etc.), big luggage bags, etc are to be kept outside in the lockers.
4. Bathe and wear clean clothes before you enter the sanctum shrine of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy.
5. Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
6. Don't Prostrate (sastanga danda pranamam) inside the temple
7. Mobile phones and photography are strictly prohibited inside the temple, kindly refrain from carrying them inside by submitting in the lockers.
8. Keep temple premises clean and pure.
9. Park your vehicle at pay and park area.
10. Touching any plant near the temple premise and plucking flowers is strictly prohibited.
11. Remove your shoes and leave on shoe racks at the temple entrance. Wash your hands before entering the temple.
12. Outside offerings are not allowed and please don't bring any outside sweet, prashad, garland, flowers, etc., as any outside offering will not be accepted. Devotees can offer hair outside the temple.
13. Carrying of weapons & ammunition to Temple is prohibited and pilgrims in possession of licensed weapons / ammunition should declare the same at check point along with concerned documents. Any failure in this regard shall invite legal action and any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises is not allowed.
14. Pregnant Women and patients with communicable diseases are not allowed to enter the temple premises.
15. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and non-vegetarian food is prohibited at the temple complex or coming to the temple intoxicated is prohibited.
16. Spitting or chewing Gums/Pan/Gutkha/Jarda while entering the temple will be penalized.
17. Taking photographs inside the temple is strictly prohibited.
18. Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple will be condemned and Please dispose of any rubbish in the dust bins provided including the containers of Prasadam if you eat Prasadam given inside the temple.
19. Touching any idols in the temple is not allowed to maintain the sanctity of the place and Stretching your feet towards the Idol or turning your back towards it is not permitted.
20. Sitting upon the elevated grass outside the temple is restricted.
Managing Committee reserves the right to make changes in the above rules without giving any notice